neděle 12. května 2013

Recommended websites


In this entry I would like to recommend you three websites that are worth reading and subscribing.

1) First website I would like to recommend you is Social Media Today (http://socialmediatoday.com/) The website describes itself as an independent, online community for professionals in PR, marketing, advertising, or any other discipline where a thorough understanding of social media is mission-critical.  
Almost every day they post interesting articles about tools, platforms, companies and personalities that are revolutionizing the way we consume information.

2) Second webpage is Mashable and its category Social Media (http://mashable.com/social-media/). I particularly like the modern design of the site, it makes it really easy to read. On the website we can find a lot of interesting articles about social media, their development, new features, etc.

3) Last website I would like to mention is the onbile website (http://www.onbile.com/info/). They provide latest information about social media, social media marketing, as well as news about mobile phones, tablets and other portable devices that are very popular among today’s society.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat